Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thank you so much!

The thoughts, prayers, cards and well wishes have been overwhelming! I never knew so many people cared about me and my plight. But I cannot say thank you enough for everything that so many people have done for us. We are doing pretty well and after tomorrow I will be 1/2 done with chemo!!!!
And, wow, I never knew I had so many people reading my blog. It sure has expanded from the few folks that I first told about it. I am finding it hard to believe that so many people would even be interested in anything I have to say. This has been a very good place for me to get out my thoughts and fears and not feel guilty about them. It is important when a person is going thru any life altering event to have a venue to speak openly about how they feel about what is happening to them. It has been a God-send for me to have a place such as this. And as much as I HATE that I got this awful disease it has opened my eyes in ways I cannot express. Especially finding out that so many people CARE.
So, thank you again, so very much! It has meant more to me that I can say.
Coming soon: Cube land and the (politically correct) flatulence walk and whatever happens after my next treatment tomorrow. Hopefully no more passing out, busted lips and black eyes!

No comments: