Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm up already!

I am up and had a small breakfast and am now taking the anti-nausea medicine. It seems that it doesn't take long after eating that I have to take them. Its ok - its better than throwing up! I still am very tired but am going to try to get up and go to work in a little while. I will ease back into life. I am considering changing the chemo schedule so that I won't have to miss so much work. Tom went back to work today and he told me to get up and get moving - hence the title to this post! He's right though. The longer I lay there the more I will want to lay there. I need to get up and moving!
Thanks for the calls! My face looks kind of rough but it will heal. Leave it to me to give everyone something else to laugh about!
I know I said I'd post every day but I will probably only post when there is really something to say. Maybe again after we go wig shopping this weekend! Anyway, keep checking back because you never know when I might have something to say. And now that I have a venue - there's no stopping me and my mouth!!!!!

No comments: