Sunday, January 27, 2008

Completely Bald

I am now completely bald. And it looks very strange. Oh well.
I am so tired today. So incredibly tired. I was tired yesterday but today is worse. In addition to having the LEAD in my bones I can't seem to wake up. I slept from 10PM Sunday night until 10:30AM on Monday morning. Got up and moved to the couch for a couple of hours and then back in the bed and back to sleep. I just woke up again and Tom made me eat something and he opened the blinds so I could see the sunshine. And all I really want to do is go back to sleep. It seems like the symptoms came even later this time. I have been taking more anti-nausea meds this time also - some needed and some just taken as prevention to what I know is coming. The metallic taste has subsided so I can taste my food. Haven't really eaten that much but am at least trying to eat stuff that's good for me.
Not really much to tell. Not sure I will make it to work tomorrow either but am going to wait until the morning to determine that. I'm sorry that this blog has become boring. I am so tired and being tired has made my attitude slip a bit. I promise to get back up and fight again. I just need a little break for now.
Cheers to all of you.

1 comment:

R said...

Hang in there, Wendy. You are a true inspiration for all of us - r