Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday and a little better

Its Tuesday and I am up and feeling a little better. Last night I had a slight fever (99.8) and we had to watch because if it gets to 100.4 you are supposed to either go to the doctor or to the hospital. Never went any higher than that though so I am OK. Was very achy so took some pain pills and slept alot in the past few days. And still feel like I could sleep again. Actually did some work from home today - nothing too strenuous - installing software - so was actually a little bit productive. It took everything I had to get out of bed this morning though. Tom was upset with me yesterday because I stayed in bed all day but I just didn't want to get up. And I still didn't want to get up today. I don't know what's wrong with me. I am feeling more depressed the further into this that I go. And that's kind of stupid because I am 3/4 done with chemo! You would have thought I would have been more depressed at the beginning, right? I think I'm just so tired of feeling this way. I ache, I'm sore, food doesn't taste right, the inside of my mouth tastes awful, I'm out of breath........I'm sad. I just want all of this to be over so I can get back to living! Right now I feel as though I am merely existing. I don't like feeling this way.
I am so tired.

No comments: