Monday, March 31, 2008

Radiologist visit again

I went to see the Radiologist again today. Actually I saw the radio-therapist - I guess that's what they are called - and I laid on a table with my arms over my head while the table moved back and forth thru this big tube looking thing. Then they put these blue permanent marker marks all around my chest. It was kinda surreal. I just couldn't believe that I was having to endure something else. I was a little anxious but it went quickly and was painless. I go back again tomorrow and will have the tattoos put on where the blue marker marks are now. They tattoos are permanent and allot of people go ahead and have them changed into a meaningful tattoo. I think I will skip it and just leave them alone. Maybe one day they will fade just like the nightmare of cancer will fade - I hope. After the appointment tomorrow I will schedule the 35 treatments of radiation that I will have to do. Will it ever end?

No comments: