Friday, March 14, 2008

Hot Damn, I feel good!

I cannot even begin to tell you how much the weather influences my moods. And chemo getting out of my system helps also - go figure. It has been warm and sunny here most of the week and since I am getting my feet back underneath me I feel so good. This is the time that I have to be careful because those white blood counts can be low and I'd never know it. That's one of the many things about chemo that is so unfair. You start feeling good and then they hit you again with one thing or another. But guess what?! This time, after my last Neupogen shot, they will not hit me with it again! And then I can start on my way to putting all of this behind me!
Damn, I feel good! Cheers! Here's to a great weekend and the start of better things!!!

No comments: