Saturday, March 22, 2008

Coming out of the fog but still tired

I am now in week 3 of my 4th round of chemo. Last week the Neupogen shots put me down - for three days!!! It was awful! But I am recovering and even managed to work in the yard this weekend - some but I fatigue so easily that I don't feel like I get much done. We got our little garden planted - well some of it anyway. I got my flower beds weeded also. I huff and puff very easily nowadays and just get so winded so fast! I hate it. But it will pass. I will start walking again and that will help alot, hopefully.
I am sitting here in the bed watching basketball and looking up wigs online. I have to go to a Bachelorette party next weekend and I was hoping that I could look halfway normal when I go......Tom came in and asked me what I was doing and when I said looking at wigs he asked why? He gave me a pep talk about how I haven't been too worried so far and why should I worry now?
Anyway, this week should be a good one and I'll keep you guys up to date on what happens with the Radiologist.
My words of wisdom this week are - "Begin each day as if it were on purpose" - Not my words but something that hit home with me.

No comments: