Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 6 of Treatment 4

Its Wednesday and I am back at work today. I am feeling OK - of course, tired goes without saying, achy also, kinda "woozy" or lightheaded, and very sleepy. I will take it all with the knowledge that I don't have to go back for any more chemo! I have Neupogen shots next week - doc says since I've had them in the past that it is highly likely that I will have them in the future also. So that's next week. Boohiss!
So now I start radiation in a couple of weeks. I hear that it is very easy compared to the chemo. I sure hope so.
I don't have much to blog about today but wanted all to know that I am getting better with each passing day. I have started worrying about recurrences of BC but I am praying that this won't happen. Can't spend all my days worrying over it anyway.
Hope all has a very good week - spring is on the way!
Cheers!

No comments: