Monday, April 7, 2008

An amazing article

This past weekend in the Parade there was an article about a man that was dying from Pancreatic cancer and the things that he wanted his children to know since he wouldn't be around. These are the things that I need to remember and try to live by.

"Always have fun" Better to be a fun-loving Tigger than a sad-sack Eeyore.
"Dream Big" Give yourself permission to dream.
"Ask for What you want"
"Dare to take a risk"
"Look for the Best in Everybody" If you wait long enough people will surprise and impress you.
"Make time for what matters" Time is all you have. And one day you may find that you have less than you think.
"Let kids be themselves."
-Taken from Parade magazine on April 6th, 2008.

My right breast is starting to ache a little. It's not burned yet or even tanned from 4 rad sessions. But it is a little sore. Kind of like it used to be when the "time of the month" came by. So far that is all I am dealing with. I'm tired also but I think its just stress though. So if I live by those things above will my stress go away? Sure seems like it would, doesn't it?

No comments: