Friday, May 2, 2008

Feeling Froggy

I love spring!!! The flowers are blooming and the sun is shining and the birds are chirping and everythins seems so ALIVE! It makes me feel froggy!
I have 12 rads left!!! I am getting near the end and my hair is growing back and all is well with the world again! I'm finding that I need to write here less and less. Not that it doesn't help - its just that I find that I don't need that much help anymore. I would imagine as my time gets closer to the end that there will be fewer and fewer posts and one day I will ultimately stop. But it has been a true God-send to me to have this place to come and vent. I hope that all of you who have been reading can take something away from this even if its just hoping to never ever have to come back here and read any more of my rantings and ravings! I have certainly learned alot about myself and this disease that strikes so many.
I appreciate each of you for being here for me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I wish for each of you peace and good health and may your days be FULL of wonderful moments! Each moment is precious and don't let the "stuff" of life get you down. Thanks again.

No comments: