Tuesday, March 13, 2012

On the edge

I have been living in frustration and lite depression for the past week.   I had been doing so well and then I had a set back which has hit me pretty hard.  Worrying that my incision will open up at any time has made me have to go back to being very careful and slowed my progress dramatically.  And because I have been unable to do more and get better and better each day I am frustrated which is bringing on the depression.  Tom thinks I just have "cabin fever" but I don't think that's all.  Even when we went out on Sunday it didn't really help.
All that being said it does appear that my incision is doing better and healing a bit more every day.  So I will do my best to be patient (not my strong suit) and wait until it is healed to the point where I can start doing more and more again.  And I will get my Lexapro (happy pills) refilled which should help.

No comments: