Friday, June 15, 2012

Loss

Everyone has loss in their lives.  So I am not unique.  But since this is my self-indulgent blog I would like to talk about my loss.
In the past 5 years I have experienced quite a bit of loss.  My father-in-law died, my father died, my brother-in-law died, I had chemo which made my lose my hair, I lost part of my breast and then lost both breasts.  Those losses have hurt me deeply.  They were good people as well as good breasts...lol.  When I look at my body I just don't see me anymore.  Someone else is looking at me.....and I don't know her.
And today I lost my wedding band.  I am incredibly sad and still hold out hope that I will find the ring.  It means so much to me.  I can't imagine how I lost it either.  The band is not loose and I know I had it on last night.  God, please let me find that ring.

No comments: